Outfit August Roundup..



I have bee so hung up with life that I totally neglected the Outfit August challenge. Its my fav!! Here is this month's round up!

Work outfit 19th August. Collectif Dress on sale £12.50! Size 18
Dolores Painted Pot Dress in size 18 ON SALE  - all plus out of stock except 18 This is a stretchy dress. )

Accessories for the 18th August outfit Clips & bow from Kitty Deluxe

Voodoo Vixen cardigan and dress 18th August work

Voodoo Vixen Clarissa Retro Cat Cardigan in 2xl and the Voodoo Vixen Sheila Minty Kitty Dress (L, 3XL, 4XL Only now on sale ). Or source from Pretty in Pinup or Kitty Deluxe Plus sizes! I am wearing a 1XL.

OLD City Chic Maxi 17th August Size XS

Mental Health Day 16th August. Long Tall Sally Maxi last season. Size 16

Voodoo Vixen Hilda Cherry Dress In 1xl 14th August
Voodoo Vixen Hilda dress in plus sizes up to 4xl or try eBay.

Collectif Hawaii Pencil Skirt Size 18 13th August
Collectif Paradise Hawaiian Pencil dress. £12.50!!! No big sizes left except 18

Sourpuss dress in 2XL. SIZE UP! NO Stretch 12th August
Sour Puss Retro Diamonds in red. This dress is a small make. I sized up with the advice from Valencia, and she has them in stock up to 3XL which would be a size 20UK. If you have BOOBS, then rethink this dress.

Collectif Knitted Jumper and  Sour PussSkirt
Sour Puss Bombshell Skirt. Lovely and stretchy I am wearing a 2xl. The Collectif Jumper is an 18 and no longer on the Pretty in Pinup site or the Collectif site. Sorry. If you see one, nab it. Doesn't it look professional!?

Same skirt as above and Sour Puss Crop Cardi
http://prettyinpinup.com/products/sourpuss-cherry-bella-cardiganSour Puss Cherry Bella Crop Cardigan. I have such a short torso that it looks normal length. Its stretch and goes to 3xl. With Sour puss, I usually wear a 2xl (UK 18 aus 16 USA14)

Squeezing into a Voodoo Vixen XL instead of 1xl
This dress was bought second hand from a lovely lady on FB from Shepparton Vic. I wanted to see if I could squeeze into a Voodoo Vixen straight size. The jump from xl to 1XL is more than one size; this means this is closer to a size 14 than a 16. :( I hate that they have this extra jump.
XL   Bust 102cms(40") Waist 84cms (33") 
1XL Bust 110cms(43") Waist 100cms(39") 
84cm for an XL is silly.. I do fit into it but it's a huge hourglass there. To fit my chest I need to go up and have a baggy waist.  BUT the difference in waist sizing from 1xl to 2xl is 1.5 inches.  SO my sisters to fit a 41-inch waist either goes up two sizes to 3xl or like me squeezes into a 2xl.. Sigh.  Just be aware there is a line in the sand with this brand from straight sizing to PLUS sizing and never the two shall mix. (WHAAAA I want some of the pretties in straight sizing.. Large girls can rock pencil dresses Voodoo Vixen. )
But if I have to... BREATHE IN.... I WILL! 

Outta order I was going to the lawyer in the 15th and was going to wear this but changed at the last minute... 
Collectif Maddison Toile Dress - No longer in stock BUT you can get the pencil dress and swap with me..... :) £13.50 atm at Collectif
The matching jacket also a size 18 is £20 atm. Only up to size 18 though. The larger sizes sell out so fast; you would think Collectif would stock more 20-24 (OK stock 24-28 even)

I wore this to the lawyer. 
City Chic hasn't been on my radar. I have fallen out of love with this brand and have sold most of my collection with the exception of my maxi dresses. I do love my maxis. This max and Blazer was one of my last purchases. Besides Heath prefers me in colour and City Chic is so bland most of the time.
The bag is new.. Voodoo Vixen Anchors Away Bag Corn Husk Style Nautical Tote - From kitty deluxe and oh so cute and practical. Love it.

Another old City Chic. This tunic is on my eBay now. I also have the brown for sale. 

Heart of Haute Peacock dress, they are made to order. 
Heart of Haute Peacock dress. To die for. They make them to order so they are pricey and slow, but to have a striking dress, it's so worth the wait.

OK not an OOTD but need opinions
I wanted the black 2015 cherry pop dress in 2xl but couldn't get it. I bought this 2016 April '50s cherry in navy but its eh... I am so undecided. $75 and I don't love it. Is it just me ?? Some days I adore it.. others I list it on eBay only to pull it off the site again. Am I just missing some styling?

OOTD for 10th August, old Long Tall Sally in size 16

I added the bolero for the lawyers. 
The hound liked this one. Collectif Bolero on sale atm! Too slow to buy the dress. Now stalking eBay for a size 18. LMK!! I didn't notice the collar had flipped, but I like the pic anyway

OOTD August 9
Collectif Painted Pot dress size 18 - No longer on sale but you can still get the green one above!
Banned Shrug (These are the BOMB!) So comfy I wear these all the time. Need more colours Banned. Kitty Deluxe stocks them.

OOTD 8th August

Old Target dress from last season. Back in black. Size 18

OOTD 5th August
The weekend after this was in jeans and tee as I went bush walking with Heath's youngest two. 
This is the best lemon dress ever. Last season (For the UK, summer collection) Only the top and the playsuit are still left and only in small (under 18) sizes. I have this print in a swing dress too which can be found at Pretty in Pinup.

Hell Bunny!!!! Wore after work OOTD 4th August
Hell Bunny, Sasha Dress in Teal skull. I sourced this off eBay. It's a 2xl. Now I want the black and its all sold out! WHAAAA

OOTD 2nd August
Old City Chic tunic with a Banned shrug (Listed above) and cardigan clips from Kitty Deluxe. She has so many cute ones!

And back to the 1st of August. 
Its cold, its grey and I work in a cave. I am not going to let this dull my shine. Old Target dress size 18 and some cardigans to keep me warm. All from last year.


So that brings me up to date for Outfit August! :) Any you like?? LMK. 





Comments

Popular Posts