Plus 40 fabulous - My greatest Achievement

March Challenge is my greatest achievement. 

Hmm

I would usually say my son is my greatest achievement, and he is. 

You. I was going to write about surviving being homeless, getting through and rebuilding my life, not once but twice. BUT..

Fabian is my GREATEST achievement. 

I didn't raise him, his grandmother did. But I was always there for him if he needed me.  Its a long story but life didn't allow me to raise him myself. His grandmother did a much better job than I ever could have esp having had to deal with homelessness. 

BUT

I made him. He is and always will be my baby boy. He is my reason too that I got through the hard times and the reason I never let depression get on top of me. 

OK Its a cliché and I apologise, but its the truth. 

Comments

Popular Posts