Day 4 recovery

From last night and all of today I have been more mobile. I had my dressing changed today which was such a relief. Having sticky things off my skin was so wonderful!! I cant state how amazing it felt having skin open to the air... I was shivering in pleasure. I hate compression garments and it intensified my constantly itchy skin. My mother watched on in interest. The nurse doing the work had a breast lift Monday so she was being annoyed by the questions. :)
I have been able to get up off the chair. I was able to get into and out of the bed. (WIN!) I can't sit up from lying down but I am mostly mobile. :)

Saturday the drains are out. I can't wait. I hate having it dangle there. How do men cope??

Able to go out to dinner today. I may not eat it all but I will be happy to be out of the house with H. :)

Comments

Popular Posts