Sunday selections



Welcome to Sunday Selections!

This once-a- week-meme was originally begun by Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, as a way to showcase some of the many photos we all take, but don't get around to showing on our blogs.

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to River, somewhere in your post (And me?? I'd love to see what you post)

3. leave me a comment so that I know you've joined in and can come over and see what you've posted.

4. hop on over to Elephant’s Child to see more of her wonderful photos.


A the lovely Snoskred has been doing it for ages so head over there and see her selections for this week!


I haven't got anything prepared but Friday was so very hot that I did take photos of the temp gauge as it climbed ever higher.

The seagulls were panting and I can tell you, my AC was not coping... it manages until the temp gets to 36 after that it stays 10 below ambient. Same with the house ac. The trick is to have it on early before the arvo heat hits.. PHEW!! Mother came over with her dog to hide from the heat and both dogs stayed inside. Wise dogs.
My poor car was out in the sun due to H having a work truck in my car port but that's the way it goes :)

People were affected by the heat and drove like morons all day and all night. Even at 1am I was dealing with people drifting from lane to lane..


Icy Peach yoghurt smoothie for the heat!
Birds couldn't get cool
OK its now declared hot!

Guys.. really?? ARGHHH 



Comments

Popular Posts