OOTD - Casual

Tuesday was almost a perfect day off. Aside from the headache and the hormonal cramps, the weather was stunning and I took to the sun like a sun starved flower. I would have died and gone to heaven if I had a picnic and was under a tree with H watching the light through the leaves but we all have to work to get to our goals. Sigh...

I did some outfit photos, I packed up the clothes I was goign to return and headed down to the post office to get them out of the house.

I am wondering if anyone wants some of my clothes if I offered them for sale. I can put them on Facebook but I lose track of where they are, I tried ebay but the cost is stupid and prohibitive and Gumtree gets me no hits. A blog sale? Hmm Or I may take a leaf out of Lolly's book and do an IG sale. Any ideas would be appreciated. Some of my rockabilly dresses will be listed..

Yesterday was shorts until I got home then I changed to leggings with lace trim which are a nice quality but not ful length on me. 7/8 but not full. Only Long Tall Sally seems to make leggings long enough.. I have a short torso and long legs. Odd shape for pants. BOO




The shorts are last year's City CHic and with my gaining weight... barely fit.. BOO size 14
The top is from a few weeks ago and it light and lovely.. Here I am wearing a size xs.

The other two dresses were these.. and I'll upload photos of them another time.



These shoes arrived but I sent them back as I can't wear high high heels anymore. I have heaps and these would glitter sadly to themselves for ages, SIgh....


Bring on Summer, I think I can manage it this year. No hiding in the cave for me!!

Comments

Popular Posts