OOTD End of Sept Review

I have taken a few phtoos over the past week or so but they have lived, unloved on my camera. I then ran out of time to sit on in front of a computer to edit them as I took them. Life gets hectic.

Tonight is fairly quiet, so here is a photo review and videos of my OOTDs that I took at the end of Sept.

My assistant is in many scenes. Handsome and helpful :)










Boohoo Peplum dress

I added the City Chic crop jacket for added colour. 

Can't have enough colour!!






After last night's long shift, I am suffering sleep debt fall out. H made a lovely dinner for when I woke up and even had a bouquet of flowers. I love flowers. :) I didn't take a photo, mostly because I was slightly flustered... I probably didn't show my level of appreciation either, mostly my brain had not engaged a gear yet. Its just gone 2am and I am still not quite thinking clearly. Ugh. Foggy brain.

Today, I'll have an early (Aka 8am) bedtime :) My pillow is calling me..I can hear it.. a siren sound..

Comments

Popular Posts