NICKY ROCKETS

I follow the Betty Pamper blog... A stunning lady with a cute doggy from the UK .  She is an inspiration but I rarely leave comments on her posts.  I do read them avidly but like a reader buys books from her favorite author..

Her other half. (I think) Nicky Rockets makes amazing tees with a curvaceous heroine.

I have two in my hot little hands..  Finally..  The web site won't check out on mobiles so I have had to wait ages!
I have two comkng as I adore the new Halloween one.

Today..  I have decided to just wear one to work even though...  Its not quite the level of professionalism expected of me.  Meh.  It's a public holiday and I am going to work.

Gotto say.. If we lose penalties for weekends and public holidays I won't be going in.  Why travel 4 hours to get base wage?

Here is the octopus tee!  What else?



 

Comments

  1. I've got the invasion of the killer curves on and the Halloween one is en route! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered that too! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts