Post Everyday on August

I didn't follow Seeing Spots link today.. I hope you all forgive me. 

Your 5 favourite movies



Lets see if I can remember 5 movies....

1. Flying High (1980)
I remember when this came out and eventually it came out on VHS where I watched it at one of my rare sleep overs with friends. Many decades later my 3rd husband introduces it to my Gen Y friends who loved it. Now we all quote lines from the mobie all the time.

2. Dude, Where's my car? (2000)
Best movie ever... OK.. to me! I love this stupid movie and like Flying High, we quote snippets from the movie daily.   And Den?

3.  Flight of the Intruder (1991) 
A movie I adored when I was training and working at Moruya Aeroclub in the early 1990s. "Using escape and evasion techniques, sir, I was able to avoid being captured. And sir? We didn't hurt that crocodile. He was fine when we left.

4. Ghostbusters (1984)
OK you know I was growing up in the 1980s right? I remember this being a box office hit at the time and Ghostbusters stuff was in all the stores. It has funny quips and for the time was unique and hilarious. Shame the second movie was so terrible.

5. THX 1138 (1971)
OK this movie is older than me, but one I really enjoyed. The population is controlled by drugs and people do not feel affection or sympathy for others. Sounds like modern society but it was set in the 25th Century. Hmm a few hundred years out.
Maybe I am jaded.

Anyway, there are my selections. I look forwards to seeing the selections of others.









get the InLinkz code

Comments

  1. I love this outfit. Blue and black looks great on you! Get a ruler or something down your shapewear and give it a gentle scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so you lovely. The shape wear is only exacerbating the itchy caused by the bandages on my back and belly. The bandages are stuck to my skin and it's been 5 very long says.... Argh.. I have found an ice pack numb the skin and the itching eases. Thank goodness otherwise I would rip the skin off atm..

    I was so sorry to read of the loss of your uncle on Sunday. Be kind to yourself and allow time to grieve.
    Many hugs my dear friend.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kazza the Blank One19 August, 2014 19:51

    Looking awesome, just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanks! :) A change of brand of bandages and I am even not itching like 1000 fleas are attacking me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts