Challenge #6 But-tocks

Assignment #6 - Bum. How do you feel about your butt? Is it muscled or squidgy? Do you have a freckled tush or maybe a tattooed one? Do you have junk in the trunk or a flat 'un? Add ohotos if you dare or draw it, or perhaps write a poem. - See more at: Leah's Body positivity Workshop
Just Me Leah

BUT-ocks or as David said just then RECtoooma hahahahah
I have a saggy arse. Its very well padded. My work is 99% sitting and one manager even yells at you when you have the hide to stand up and walk away. SIGH But I have a butt that is perfect for my job. 

Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle

I'm not 20, I'm over 40.. so I have the usual issues ladies have.. cellulite (Meh) extra folds where my legs join and thick thighs. Chub rub happens in summer. I will have to try that anti rub cream that some girls have tried.  My hips click a hang over from my pregnancy 14 years ago. 

My lower back has a tramp stamp from decades ago that will one day me merged into my nautical back tattoo. Watch this space.

All in all I don't think about my arse. It just is. Chuckle. least that's not negative right?? 

its hard to photograph your own arse





Comments

Popular Posts