Allergy?

Nothing of much note happened over night.
Scott at work offered me a cream bun. I love cream buns. No.. I adore cream buns.  I caved and had one.  SOOOOO yummy.. the bread was soft and moist and the cream... hmmmmmmmmmm
.
I enjoyed every bite. Within 45 minutes my skin caught fire. ARGGH I spent the rest of the night and all of today scratching. FFS.  
The Tim tams in the arvo caused my scalp to itch but I didn't think about it. This was a body wide (Eventually, it creeped down my arm then across my back ugh) itch. 

 

By the time I got home and went to bed it headed down my legs. 24hrs later still scratching.
My last major flare up was in January just before I tidied up my food intake. Hmmmmmmm

If life worth living if I can't eat sugar? Or is it something in the white bread?

Back to my clean eating for a while and do some investigation.

I am attempting to dye my hair orange but the colour is so light it may not take well. I'll see how it goes tonight.

Edit: here! Orange!!!


Comments

Popular Posts