A little advertising

I have been crasily busy with work and some recent down time due to headaches and sinusitis has not been relaxing. BUT I have managed to get on top of my pen pal pile of pending replies. YAY!!

I buy my stationery from one of two shops and one lady, Julie from Pen pal of the week blog had her own etsy store.
Due to her busy schedule and her planes for the future, she is reassessing her store and is now doing limited editions of stationery. For 1 week only! she had a design for sale on her blog and for an international customer, her rates are very reasonable. $10US for 25 sheets including postage and $16 for 50 sheets.

You can find her stationery of the week for week 1 here

Lovely lady and I would urge any writers to go and have a look at her stuff. Fountain pen friendly!

Comments

Popular Posts