Trying new things


Sat.
Slept for 11hrs after getting home FINALLY on friday. Everything went wrong, even had the acupuncturist cancel on me. Sigh. I gave up and headed for home which was just as well really.
I was supposed to go aout again and go to my Mac Herp meeting but the way the day was going, it was better to stay home, and I declared it pants off and day over. Sometimes you have to quit before it all gets much worse.
Saturday was my favourite, arvo shift, Well better that the constant day work and AM shifts that I have suffered.
My challenge for the day was get a park at Narellan. The acupuncturist had fit me inmidday saturday as she had cancelled on my yesterday. I took the opportunity to return soem clothes that don't suit, find a pretty handbag, and post soem other returns. As I had lost the receipt, I had to content myself with a store credit. Luckily it is a store I frequent.
The accupuncture was just as I had expected. I had some football playing colleagues when I was in the signal box that couldn't speak highly enough of this treatment. I had never found a place to be affordable but here, 30 mins from me is a lady who does it for $45 less HICAPS. I ended up paying $10 cash. She was good enough to explain what she was doing and why and its true! you don't feel the needles until she hit two sore spots that needed help. She offered a thereputic massage as part of the treatment, but when she saw my reaction to a light touvh to my lower back, she understood why I refused. "maybe when your back is better" um.. yeah lets hope.
SO!! after the 45-60 mins of therapy, I could actually move my head almost the full range, something I have not been able to do for ages. (I turn from the waist now) Worth every cent of my $10.
Alas, due to the busyness of a saturday in a shopping centre, I was now late for work.
Managed to pull into the car park at the top of the hour so David (colleague ) was happy. Winning today. :-)
Work was reasonable, not too busy but some stupid arguements occured. 1, from the shunter who had a different timetable to me, and had trains due out hours before I did, and 2, with an old collague who was pondering why he had to be responsible for ARTC area... UM.. its your area of control as Railcorp had the contract to provide signalling services for that line. I was disappointed as I expected more from him.
The dog issue stays in my mind, the owners want him taken if only to the RSPCA. I dont want hm to go to the RSPCA, such a horrible place for a doggie (Or cat or anything) its so militant and cold. :-( ARRGHHH my husband speaks the truth but my head keeps going back to the idea. Ugh.
Sleep came easily around 1am. YAY for late shifts. ALas three more weeks of day/morning shift.
Sunday,
Awake FAR too early. :-( David did some washing and made the bed for the week. Set it up for warm weather, so watch the weather get unseasonably cold. again. Had forgotten to buy fuel last night/this morning, so had to rush to get to get some before work. How frustrating.
Been playing with an app called lightt. uses time lapse to make a movie of you daily life and puts those of your friends in with it. Rather a neat idea.

Comments

Popular Posts