Adventures in IR

So a modified Canon 10D arrived in the mail on Thursday. I opened it all up and was disappointed that there was no battery. So I shelved it and ordered a battery on ebay. I put the box away so I can recycle it.

I was packaging up the ebay sales last night and re-opened the box that originally had the Canon 10D in it, out fell a battery and a charger. AARGGHGHHH Two days wasted of IR Shooting.. I was annoyed at myself.

This morning I took the IR Camera out for a spin. Very exciting. :-) see what you think.

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Comments

  1. IR photography is totally freaky :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i like the IR photography...some of the colors seem like they're still right, giving it that whole "other world" feel to it. Like some sort of parallel universe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts