Almost finished days

Yesterday was atrocious. The XPT center had to use my freight lines to store trains, causing blockages to my freight trains. Stressful as these trains have a small window to run on the man lines before the start of arvo peak.
If not for the friends chatting to me all day I would have been even blacker in mood.
Went home in a foul mood, and dived into my Guitar hero 6 that had arrived on tuesday. 4 hours of playing loosened my shoulders. It took that long for me to get rid of the frustration.

Still annoyed though when i went to bed, when a close friend chose to ring. He had decided to take keep a macro lens and a phone call later, i was much happier, and eventually fell asleep.

Up again at 2am, it's damned cold here in the morning. I had a hood and my jacket on. Still cold. Had a great story to read on the train, so i nearly missed my stop. Oops...

A large coffee made the day brighter still, birds chirping, sun rising, interesting people chatting to me.

I went into the building, and relieved the Liverpool panel. Alas that was the wrong panel. I am on Table shift. Oh well. I waited for the real Liverpool guy to come in. And then took up my real station. ::head smack::

There is a driver here, he is off the road for some reason, and now rhinos he will walk into an AC position. Hmmmm some people have high opinions of themselves. I had to start at the bottom, the other drivers that have come over started at the bottom.... Sigh..

Going for a beer this arvo, mornings make me crazy.

In other news, a friend returned home from his holidays, he had me worried as it was after 1am Europe time. That's a long day!!! We could turn him into an Aussie with that sort of road hours... Lol

Lillith

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts