Oh, Morning....RING!

Last night was the semi-finals of the NRL. As those of you who know me, know, I hate this sport. BUT as I was watching a few minutes of the game, drinking my Chai latte, it occured to me that this was an important game. Important to me. I just knew, if the Bulldogs lost, that I would get 12hrs. And I need the extra cash so 4hrs extra at time and a half would be a nice addition to the 8 hrs I did yesterday.

I woke up and not one minute later, I got a call. Can u do 12hrs today? SCORE!
Spent the morning defrosting rats, photographing one of my snakes, and then David asked me to join him at Macarthur. He spent a heap on me in blu-ray disks as there was a buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Been bored mindless, here at work, but I had two visitors. One stayed and talked for a while, the other, just came and got his bunny. I am thrilled it works for him.

Tomorrow, I get a new snake. Apophis will be moving in for 4 weeks.  Tim's snake will have to get used our house regime, but as he picked cage cleaning day, it should be perfect timing.  Be prepared for lots of Apophis pics.
The boys will have to feed all 5 snakes tomorrow as I have only a few hours to clean all the cages.




 

Comments

Popular Posts